SAUNAEXPERIENCE SOOTHING VAPOURS AND FRAGRANCES IN AN URBAN BATHING CULTURE. EXPERIENCE THE RELAXING EFFECTS OF OUR INVIGORATING STEAM AND EXFOLIATION TREATMENTS, AND REJUVENATE YOURSELF IN THE UNIQUE AMBIANCE OF OUR SAUNA AREA.
We invite you to relax and be pampered in the healthy warmth and enticing aromas of our infusions. All of our special infusions take place in the Finnish Sauna and are available free of charge and without prior booking.
- 10:00 amFruity stimulant
- 11:00 amSalt Infusion (Salt Peeling)
- 12:00 amTime of Peace (mild, Infusion with Singing Bowl)
- 1:00 pmCrystal Ice Infusion
- 2:00 pmSalt Infusion (Salt Peeling)
- 3:00 pmRelaxing Infusion (mild, Face Mask with Curd and Honey)
- 4:00 pmHellfire (hot, not only for men)
- 5:00 pmFruit Infusion
- 6:00 pmSalt Infusion (Salt Peeling)
- 7:00 pmRelaxing Infusion (mild, coffee peeling)
- 8:00 pmAfter Eight Infusion
- 9:00 pmSalt Infusion (Salt Peeling)
- 10:00 pmHellfire (hot, Some like it hot, not only for men)
- 11:00 pmGood Night Infusion (Honey Treatment)
- 12:00 pmGood Bye Relax Infusion (Infusion with Singing Bowl + Honey)
We offer the grey marked infusions on fridays & saturdays.
The temperature in the steam bath ranges from 40°–45°C, while the humidity can reach 100%, which has a cleansing effect on the respiratory tract.
Our largest and hottest sauna is the Finnish sauna. A variety of special infusions makes this sauna a unique experience.
Himalaya Salt Sauna
In the salt crystal sauna, one wall is completely lined with illuminated himalayan salt crystals. During the sauna bath, the guest breathes in the air energised by the crystals – an invigorating freshness, reminiscent of stays at the seaside or in the mountains.
Kelo Panorama Sauna
Enjoy a classic sauna experience in the Kelo Panorama Sauna. The wood of the kelo pine of Finland, dried by the wind while still standing, is the “king” of woods in Finnish sauna building.
Classical and invigorating infusion with fragrant essential oils.
Experience the power of sounds in our singing bowl treatment. The singing bowls increase perspiration and promote deep inner regeneration.
A classic infusion, served up with ice cubes for refreshment.
The scented vapours and radiating heat in this sauna open up the pores. Massaging your skin with salt exfoliates the skin. Regeneration is stimulated; detoxification and circulation are improved, thereby increasing nutrient supply.
Soothing honey is rubbed into the warmed skin between the infusion phases. Honey nourishes the skin, stimulates blood circulation and has a mildly anti-inflammatory effect. After the honey rub, your skin will feel soft and supple.